Monday, January 28, 2013

FNSI–OPAM–Caring with Quilts…

IMG_2803

IMG_2810

IMG_2817

FNSI……my first time on Friday night….…….thanks Heidi….I was able to get all the dragonfly’s stitched down on my Dragonfly Coin Quilt designed by Fee….

OPAM….we have had a wonderful response…lots of very excited ladies……if you would like to become an OPAMer please go here to join up, we would love for you to join us for 2013….

Re my post yesterday….if you can help out please pop over and visit Chooky…. I am just quilting a quilt at the moment…

Happy Monday, take care, keep safe

Peg

4 comments:

  1. Love your thought for today - very fitting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're making the most of the long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great weekend was had Peg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, another cider drinker! Have you tried Ginger Bulmers? Yumm!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg